I walked around the corner from my place to grab my morning cup of coffee with Tazzy in the stroller and I realized I was smiling all the way there and back. I haven't been shy in sharing how challenging the first couple of months of motherhood were for me so I feel compelled to now share some of what I'm loving about it. Here goes...
- Being greeted with big smiles when I rescue her from her crib first thing in the morning -- nothing but sunshine!
- Going through her wardrobe deciding what cute outfit she'll wear
- Feeling confident and knowing when she's tired, hungry or has a poopy diaper
- Watching her sleep; and when she wakes sucks her thumb to fall back to sleep
- Taking a shower while she naps -- such a luxury!
- Going on long walks with her in the stroller, enjoying the fresh air and people watching
- The way she greets Daddy with a big smile when he gets home and then snuggles up against his chest
- Getting a full eight hours of sleep at night
- Cheering her on as she tries very hard to roll over
- Laughing as she grabs anything within reach
- Dancing with her! She loves music and hopefully she gets her Daddy's rhythm
- Feeling good enough to meet friends out
- Mastering household chores and even typing with one hand
- Making play dates and trips to the park
And finally, making her laugh fills my heart with joy! See for yourself.