It’s 10:20 p.m. on Tuesday, October 5. A typical evening of yummy dinner, good conversation, a little work and some glee. Nothing out of the ordinary except that it’s my baby girl’s DUE DATE. Over dinner tonight my husband and I talked about induction, pondering the cons of the process.
We decided that if it wasn’t harmful for the baby or me then we’d give it a try after speaking with our doctor. Then, I looked up some possible side effects/outcomes from induction and decided to put that on hold.
Curious to hear your points of view – is there anything wrong with giving the baby a little push if you know she’s at a healthy weight and has served her time? I’m feeling patient, but I’m also super excited to meet our new little addition. Decisions, decisions!