Though I have a City Select, which is fantastic, we recently picked up another double stroller that wasn't as expensive to take on airplane trips and also use on different occasions. It's the Graco RoomFor2 Stand and Ride stroller. Let me tell you - I love this baby! It is actually easy to steer than my City Select (with the car seat on), folds up easily and compactly and best of all my toddler loves it. It is not without its faults but with the price tag of $140, it does a good job.
Here's some pros/cons:
- My graco car seat snugly snaps in - it's like a snap n go with a seat for my toddler too
- When I'm through with the car seat, there is a seat up front with a canopy for my little guy
- There is a try on the front with two cup holders and a built in storage container with two cup holders on top.
- My toddler loves that she can climb in and out whenever she feels the need - no more buckling and unbuckling in a seat (there is a buckle on this seat if you want to use it.)
- Folds up as small as single strollers
- Only has canopy for front seat
- Storage isn't super easy to access. You have to generally put things in/take them out from the sides
- Doesn't stand up after you fold it up
- Toddler can't nap in the stroller
All in all, I'm really happy with this purchase. I'm planning a review of my City Select soon so you can see the differences for yourself.